In Light of all the recent, horrific events in London, and around the world really, I’ve really struggled to keep my focus on what really matters most, on what I can control.
There are so many distractions out there these days and it is so easy to be sucked into all of the negative s**t that the media is peddling on a day to day basis.
Well, today I snapped out of the mind control! I got my focus and my drive back. I stopped waiting to hear facts about the terrorist attacks and fire in London, stopped looking for new information, stopped wondering how these atrocities could have been avoided and I got my head right again. I regained control!
The past couple of weeks have been a stark reminder that you must surround yourself with positivity!
Surround yourself with the right people, the right products etc… the things that serve you and keep your mind on the end goal!
Here are some things that I do to keep my mind right
- I fill as much of my time as possible with either production or education. I have a few entrepreneurs who’s content I follow. these guys tend to be really inline with what I would consider to be my purpose, and so watching and listening to their content is a massive inspiration to me. I listen in the car, watch in the kitchen whilst cooking, watch in the bath – you name it!
- Stay Busy – “You wanna meet the devil, have white space on your calendar.” – Grant Cardone. The busier I am, the better I am! The more work I have booked in, the more I manage to do, which allows me to book more in, which ….. I think you get it!
- Start work before anybody else – Use your mornings! Train yourself, read, send emails – whatever you need to do to give you a head start – just do it! I like to watch a few segments of Cardone University or work on my Online Business!
- Plan your day with purpose. Write out a battle plan!
- DO NOT WATCH THE NEWS! – Seriously, when was the last time you watched the news and actually benefited from it? Yes fine, it’s important to keep up with world events, but be careful where you get your information from!
- Surround yourself with positive people, people who are a little further ahead in life than you are! it has been said that you are the sum of the 5 people that you spend the most time with – keep that in mind!
Anyway – I am so glad to get my drive back and wanted to share some of the things that keep me on track.
I truly hope you get something from this!
Please leave a comment or ask a question. I’d love to hear from you!